- 4 cups broccoli, small flowerets
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tbs. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs. coriander, chopped
- 3 tbs. walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- black pepper
- Immerse broccoli into hot water for 5 minutes then put into cold water to protect the green color.
- Combine broccoli with cabbage and carrots.
- Combine sauce ingredients together, pour over salad, garnish with parmesan cheese and walnut, serve.